KIM HyangAn learned art criticism in Paris in the mid-1950s and later became a strong support for KIM Whanki’s artistic journey in Europe. After his death, to commorate the artist’s activities during the Paris Period, she devoted herself to establish the Whanki Foundation travelling between Paris and New York in promoting young artists. It is our honor to introduce Kim HyangAn’s surreal and dreamy oil paintings completed in memories with KIM Whanki.
Whanki Museum Special Exhibition
KIM HyangAn, Souvenire de Paris
2021. 04. 30 - 2022. 01. 23
|Student (under 19)||7,500 won|
|Senior (65 and over with ID)||7,500 won|
- Discount – Artist Passcard 20% / Culture Day 30%
- Free – Welfare Cardholder / Preschool Child (under 7, accompanied by a guardian) / ICOM Card Holder
- Group – 12,000 won (Applicable if there are more than 20 people / telephone reservation are required)
[Precautions before entering]
- Those who do not wear a mask are not allowed to enter.
- Children under the age of 7 must hold the guidance’s hand during the visit.