<The Story between Us – The Journey to the Whanki Museum> opens up the diary of HyangAn KIM, which was wrote throughout the establishment of the Whanki Museum, in commemorating the meaning and significance of an art museum. Its story of the true support and respect of Whanki KIM and HyangAn KIM will narrate during the exhibition along with the anecdotal artworks combined with daily life and art, as well as represents the New York studio with furniture, brushes, and paints that Whanki liked to use.
Whanki Museum 30th Anniversary
The Story between Us – The Journey to the Whanki Museum
2022. 04. 15 - 2023. 01. 18
|Student (under 19)||7,500 won|
|Senior (65 and over with ID)||7,500 won|
- Discount – Artist Passcard 20% / Culture Day 30%
- Free – Welfare Cardholder / Preschool Child (under 7, accompanied by a guardian) / ICOM Card Holder
- Group – 12,000 won (Applicable if there are more than 20 people / telephone reservation are required)
[Precautions before entering]
- Those who do not wear a mask are not allowed to enter.
- Children under the age of 7 must hold the guidance’s hand during the visit.