The Whanki Museum provides the online and phone call reservation during COVID-19 pandemic. We would appreciate for your understanding.
* The regular opening hours will be applied as per after the comprehensive review of government policies on current situation of COVID-19.
Adult – KRW 15,000
Student – KRW 7,500 (elementary to high school student)
Senior – KRW 7,500 (age 65 and over with ID)
Discount – Artist pass card 20% / Culture Day 30%
Free – Welfare card holder / Preschooler / ICOM card holder
Visitors should make reservation via online and phone call during the COVID-19. Please note that on-site tickets will not be issued for those who visited without a reservation.
* Tickets will be distributed 10 minutes before the reservation time, and the ticket is only available on reserved hours, so please check the museum times and the closing hour.
* You can issue a ticket by presenting your ID and reservation details.
[Information on admission and viewing hours]
The museum is operating ‘Social Distancing,’ which maintains a maximum distance of 2m between audiences, each viewing sessions are designed its opening/closing hours.
* Please check the viewing hours of each session.
* The number of viewers per session is limited to 30.
* Unable to re-enter after viewing hours ended
– 1st session: Enter from 10:30 to check out at 12:20 (admission deadline 11:30)
– Quarantine hour: 12:30 to 13:50 (Museum will be temporarily closed)
– 2nd session: Enter from 14:00 to check out at 15:50 (admission deadline 15:00)
– 3rd session: Enter from 16:00 to check out at 17:50 (admission deadline 17:00)
[Note before admission]
* Through procedures such as filling out a visiting list, checking the wearing of a mask, measuring the body temperature of a thermal imaging camera, and using hand sanitizer will be carried out.
* Those who are not wearing a mask and have a high fever of over 37.5 degrees are not allowed to enter.
* Those who have been to overseas or contacted COVID-19 patients within the last 14 days or have fever or respiratory symptoms are not allowed to enter in order to prevent a spread of coronavirus.
* Children under 10 years of age is able to enter with a guardian and please make sure to hold the guardian’s hand.
* Cancellation on the appointed day is not possible after the reservation. Phone reservation: 02-391-7701